First, let me tell you why I can’t get enough.
The best way for me to counter dry skin and heal from marks and scars naturally is by using highly moisturizing natural beauty remedies.
The benefits of Raw Shea Butter on your skin.
- Nourishes and moisturizes your skin.
- Keeps your skin smooth and helps produce natural collagen in your skin.
- Has significant anti-inflammatory properties
- Shea Butter deeply moisturizes and repairs skin with vitamins and essential fatty acids.
- Replenishes hair and skin with vitamins A & E and essential fatty acids.
- Comforts irritated skin
- Deeply moisturizes dry, cracked skin, and hydrates chapped lips,
- Soothes dry and irritated scalp
- Conditions hair and protects hair from heat
- Softens skin and prevents stretch marks during pregnancy
- Aids sunburn, skin rash, and skin peeling,
What’s the best kind of Shae Butter to buy refined or unrefined?
I use Raw Unrefined Shae Nut Oil and Butter. It’s the only type I use, I believe it is the best because it is the purest form of Shae Butter you can buy. Here’s where I buy my Shae Butter. I have two different kinds one is Unrefined Shea Butter by Better Shea Butter which I use for DIY beauty products. And the other, Pure Shae Nut Oil by Life Flo I put on my skin right after I get out of the shower. ( I never use lotions, just natural oils, and butters) I also put in my hair at least 3 times a week before I go to bed. It’s just so silky, I can’t get enough!
Have you ever used Shea Butter on your skin and hair? How does it work for you? Comment Below!